Friday 4 December 2009

Thought 1



Well, I’ve decided to enter the world of blogging.
Being from the backwaters of The North I’m not the most culturally savvy person on the web, so don’t expect too much by way of cutting edge comment. Also I’m not the most original person in world, so you’re very unlikely to find anything here that hasn’t been said many times before. And thirdly (I like three points see) I am a little suspicious of blogs. I confess to having quite a lot of sympathy with this article.
Despite all of the above though, I am going to blog. Most of the blogs will reflect my biggest passion in life, Jesus Christ and making him known. If anyone visiting this blog wants to know why I’m blogging, he’s why. I believe that knowing him in the first place, and then knowing him better is what matters most for anyone.
Please feel free to comment on anything that you read here. I might even reply every now and again.





No comments: