Tuesday 5 February 2013

Unlikely Stats

I'm one of those people that find stats fascinating (I know, I'm a geek) so I find the blogger stats breakdown fascinating. I could stare at it for hours. I don't get huge numbers of hits, just a small amount really, and yet the variation of countries they've come from is quite amazing. One thing the blogger stats tell you is the number of hits you've had from each country. The UK in first, and the US in second makes sense - I live in the UK, and Americans (of whom I know a few) use the internet a fair bit. France comes in third - again no great shock there,  my in-laws are French (bonjour à la famille Souillot!). Fifth place belongs to India - I think population size may have something to do with that. But in fourth place, sandwiched between France and India, is (tension inducing drumroll) ........ Mongolia!

Great to have Mongolian visitors to the blog, but I can't help being curious about how you found your way here?!

No comments: